- About Me: I may be the mighty sparrow. Fasting, healthier restricting, and total love over vegetables. This blog may be of interest to those with eating disorders.
- Favorite Books: Wasted by Marya Hornbacher, Kits Wilderness by David Almond, Hannibal, Fight Club, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Napoleon's Buttons, Language Books, Other Random Nonfiction.
- Favorite Authors: Marya Hornbacher, John Green, E.E. Cummings, Edgar Allen Poe, John Keats, Byron.
- Favorite Genres: Dark Fiction, Comedy, Modernistic Writing Styles, Poetry.
- Favorite Characters: Hannibal Lecter, Tom Riddle, John Askew, Tyler Durden, Bellatrix Lestrange,
- Favorite Quotes: "Someday this pain will be useful to you." - Ovid
- Recent Reads: Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns by John Green. Psychopathology textbook.
- Favorite Cuisine: Weirdness?
- Favorite Dishes: Gohbi Lushni, No-Sugar-Added Chocolate Almond Milk, Green Smoothies, Tomato Soup, Raw Sesame "Chicken", Raw Meatless/Rice-less Sushi Rolls, Vegetable Salads, Granolraw.
- Favorite Desserts: Fruit... Berries in particular.
- Favorite Drinks: Almond Milk, Water, Carrot Juice, Kombucha Tea, Zevia Soda
- Favorite Junk Foods: I don't really eat junk food. Yogurt, once in a while.
- Best meal ever: Gohbi Lushni at Tandori's in Buffalo, New York. It's orgasmic and vegetarian. :) Ask for less oil.
- My Original Recipes: Too many to count. I'm an raw foodist with an eating disorder.
- Favorite Restaurants: Tandori's, The Laurel, Anywhere with a Good Salad Bar.
- Foods I hate: Green Tea Isn't So Good. Non-Organic Processed Food and Meat Make Me Sick.
- Favorite Movies: Reduced Shakespeare Company, Hannibal anything, Trainspotting, Fight Club, Into the Wild, anything with Rik Mayall or Ade Edmonson.
- Favorite Actors: Hard to say.
- Favorite Genre: Thriller, Comedy, Indie... Cult
- Favorite Soundtracks: John Williams anything.
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: I like to quote Robin Williams and Rik Mayall... no specific movie.
- Movies I can watch over and over: Trainspotting, New York Minute (scary), Into the Wild, Reduced Shakespeare Company.
- Actor that would play me in a movie: I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
- Favorite Artists: Ted Leo + Pharmacists, Queen, Men Without Hats, Spinnerette, The Distillers, Of Montreal, MGMT, Ratatat, Incubus, Kasta, Clueso, The Faint, Shinedown, Green Day, Blue Skies, Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin, Buddy Holly, Weezer, Hole, Nirvana, Garbage, Amy Lee, and lots more...
- Favorite Albums: Shake the Sheets by Ted Leo, The Brutalist Bricks by Ted Leo, All of Weezer's Albums.
- Songs I hate: Insipid Rap that Plays on the Radio.
- Guilty Pleasure: Lady Gaga
- Songs I repeat the most: Drive by Incubus
- Band I wish I was in: Spinnerette or Ted Leo + Pharmacists.
- Where I shop: Cheap places. :)
- Brands I love: Alexander McQueen (but I own nothing of his - he's a genius). Burberry (again, I own nothing of that).
- I like to wear: Trench Coats, 4.5 inch+ Heels, Blazers, Dresses that fit well.
- Can't live without: My Purple Dress, Grey Trench Coat, Random Hats.
- Guilty Pleasure: Whorish garb and hooker heels. :)
- Favorite Shows: The Young Ones, Bottom, Skins, Merlin, Burn Notice, Highlander, True Blood, Sailor Moon, Pokemon up until they fucked it over.
- Favorite Channels: History Channel
- Most Addictive Show: Merlin.
- Favorite Episode: Either Bomb or Interesting of The Young Ones. Carnival of Bottom. Skins S04E05 - Freddy or S01E08 - Effy
- Characters you relate to: Effy, Cassie, Naomi (Skins), Fiona (Burn Notice), Amanda (Highlander).
- Favorite Theme Song: True Blood.
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: The Young Ones, Bottom, Highlander (sucky ending, writers).
- Consoles: Nintendo Orig., Sega (I'm old school)
- Favorite Characters: Luigi
- Most Addictive: Super Mario Bros. and Sonic.
- Proudest Achievements: Made it all the way through Super Mario Bros. 3 without warping.
More About Me
- Expertise: Raw Food, Nutrition, Juicing, Fasting, Vitamins and Supplements